Monday, February 22, 2010

Mortar Board, Faculty Recognition.

You have seen me laugh, you have seen me in tears, you have seen me mad, you know my hopes, you have heard me scream, you have seen me dance, you know I create my dreams, and I know you are always there for me. You believed on me not only once or twice, it has been numerous times. You gave the opportunity to explore my potential and who I am. I appreciate your hard work, dedication responsibility and commitment that you have for each one of your students. Thank you for inspiring me to exceed excellence on my life and academics. Dusty you are a humble person that doesn’t ask for recognition, and you deserve more than a simple thank you. You have to realize that you do make an impact to all the students that you talk to. You are a friend, you are a brother, you are a role model, you are the “jefe”, but the best of all is that you are Dusty Newton. Thank you for your dedication to scholarship, leadership and service at the University of Nebraska at Kearney.

No comments:

Post a Comment