Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank you - Dream Donor!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Dream Donor,

I hope you are doing well. The end of the semester is around the corner, and the weather is joyful with snow. This semester I took the 'studies of Spanish films' class as a graduate class. It has been challenging, interesting, and I have learned a lot about the relationship between the Spanish literature and movies. As well, I took all my final courses to complete my education major.

At this moment I am preparing myself for my final exams and to complete all my final projects. Next semester I will be doing my student teaching in Houston, TX. Also, I am applying for graduate schools; I have decided to apply to University of NE at Lincoln, and Iowa State University to obtaining a Masters Degree in Higher Educational Administration with specialization in Student Affairs. My passion is working with people and helping students to succeed.

UNK faculty and staff have always mentored me and given me the necessary advice to grow as a better person, student and leader. They have seen grow in my academics and within the UNK community. I believe my UNK experience has been outstanding because of all your help and support.

I am sending you my resume. I want you to see all the great things I have accomplished. Thank you!


I am excited for my upcoming experience and adventure, student teaching in Houston, TX. I will truly miss my UNK community.

I wish you happy holidays!


Thank you,

Criss Salinas, Dream Scholar.

No comments:

Post a Comment