Friday, August 21, 2009

hisPANIC : facebook

I decided to post the facebook status of my friends when I feel that they are exposing a discriminatory comment to unrepresented groups. Also, to show you how uneducated and ignorant people can be. I have changed my friends’ names to XX XX, for security purposes. Please feel free to add any other comments of what you see and read, or how you feel.



9/30/2009 "XX XX hmm well this is sudden change of events... gay..."



9/2/2009 "XX XX A message to all emo's... Go hug ur dad"

8/24/2009 "XX XX
is there anyone in Human Sex @ 9:35?!? I'm surrounded by freshman and need an upper classman ally"
*** I found this status funny because every year I heard how upper classmates dislike the incoming freshmen. Obviously freshmen are an unrepresented group, they seem to face some kind of discrimination. No wonder why all freshmen are scare of upper classmates their first day of school.


8/21/2009 "XX XX would like to thank James for all his hard work over the summer....but not the Mexican!"
***
According to the U.S. Census Bureau about 15 percent of Mexico's labor force is working in the United States. One in every 7 Mexican workers migrates to the United States.
The proportion of Hispanic-origin people who are of Mexican background is 67 percent. Of the remainder, 14 percent are of Central and South American backgrounds, 9 percent Puerto Rican, 4 percent Cuban and 7 percent other Hispanic origins


11/4/08 "XX XX is GO McCain! No seriously because my dad and grandpa will both die of heart attacks if Obama wins"


9/22/10
"XX XX You don't call people who are retarded, retards. You call ur friends who act retarded, retards"

No comments:

Post a Comment