Monday, January 16, 2012

Last Semester

I can not believe this is my last semester, Spring 2012, of graduate school at Iowa State University, I am expected to graduate in May 2012 with a masters in education (M.Ed.). I decided to attend Iowa State University because of the outstanding and national recognized Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (ELPS). I am very content with my decision I made 2 years ago, to attend Iowa State University to obtain my master. During the past 3 semester I have had great opportunities. I have found a new passion for research, I have travel to present at various conferences at the national and local level, I have met scholars from across the country, and lastly, I have made strong relationships with Iowa State University's faculty, staff, and other students. I been challenged on different levels inside and outside the classroom. I have learned to work with students from different background by providing them with a strong support and a safe learning environment. I know that my experiences at Iowa State University, ELPS, I have grown a scholar, leader, and person. This semester I will be writing in my blog about my previous and current experiences inside and outside the classroom and relating the reading from Higher Education 598, Capstone Seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment